Saturday, August 02, 2008

WHOOHOO, SO COOL.

I can't stand having no pictures on my blog, but there's something wrong with my memorystick/camera so you guys can't see pictures of my baby hamsters at two weeks old ):

I also can't stand having NO TITLES FOR MY BLOGPOSTS!!! what are the codes for them please tell meeee. THANKYOU!



There's no choice but to sit it, eh?

Heard this joke from three different people two days in a row LOL

(The last time I came across this joke was probably a few months ago.. when it comes to stuff like that, our earth is really clean and green hahaha!)



'cmon man, can anything be as green as this picture?

EVERYTHING IN EUROPE IS COOLER THAN THE STUFF IN SINGAPORE! (oops sorry National day is coming hor. I'm trying to be patriotic by saying HOR, OKAY!)



COOL DUSTBIN! you can totally hide inside and scare the shit out of people you know.

Like, stick out your hand and help the person throw his rubbish.


Passerby; "hey dude, thanks!"
you; "no problem man!"
passerby; *turns around* "WAIT...WAIT! WHAT THE SHIT MY DUSTBIN TALKS! NO WAIT, IT HELPED ME THROW THE RUBBISH IN!!"
you; *opens lid and kisses man*


K this is another recycled joke BESIDES the kissing part. (which ain't too funny if described like that. you have to like, imagine it).

I THINK I saw it somewhere, hmm. can't help it man, I'm a geographer! PLUS you're giving away free kisses (though you'd probably stink from staying in the dustbin for too long), but yeahman who wouldn't resist a free kiss HAHAHA.


===================================================

let me tell you something. EVERYTHING IN EUROPE IS WAYYYY COOL.


[i'll start to sound like a bimbo. LIKE, OH-MY-GOD, EVERYTHING IS SO KEWWLLL!!] COOOLLLLLLLL. hahahaha



OH MY GOD, THE SKY, THE STREETS, THE BUILDINGS ALL SO KEWLLL!!



Hello to 3D advertisements.

The only one here I've seen is the retarded AND SCARY baygon one with that gigantic plastic cockroach perched on the board next to the bedok bus stop.



Man made beaches for the winter yo!

K you can't really see it cause this is the entrance, but hell, singapore doesn't have FAKE beaches. we have REAL ones, which are ROMANTIC but not COOL ):



what, do you see this here man :D

5 in one capsule machine (no its not called a capsule machine). football chocolates, jellybeans, assorted sweets and toys! Put one in singapore,

they can earn even more than the pinball machine okay! (refer to previous post)



Speaking of footballs....THEY EVEN HAVE FOOTBALL SHAPED BUSHES!!!



and speaking of plants....they're cool cause they have holes everywhere,

and the fact that I'm taking a picture of Mr tan taking a picture of the tree with his DSLR...

makes it WAYYYY COOLER.




...and you get to see interesting stuff everywhere you go.


Snapshots I took ON THE BUS:


A man changing on the streets!!! (while looking at his ball/orange)


Rainy day...



Cool names for streetsigns!

You'll HAVE to agree that german sounds nicer than stuff like "rivervalley road" which people pronounce as "LILLER LALLEY LOOD"

No, actually its only the way we pronounce it. hahaha.



SEE! EVEN THE "STOP" sign looks much BRIGHTERRR there!!



"WUT? YA SAYIN' BRIGHT?"

oops sorry, not as BRIGHT as the uniforms of the road sweepers (which I find pretty cute. not the road sweeper you dumdumb, their overalls!) cuter than the yellow ones here LOL.

eh, there's people here who call themselves BRIGHT ^_^



woah, just saw cute overalls and now a sexaye ladaye!

I'm not interested thankyou very much :]



one more cool thing:

AIRPLANE FOOD! (emirates)

ARE YOU JEALOUS THERE'S SO MUCH FOOD! THEY TASTE FREAKING NICE LET ME TELL YOU!!!



There's more :D Shall post them up another day



===================================================


Alright, I ATE LUNCH WITH PEIXUAN AND TINGWEI AFTER THEIR 2.4 TODAY! :D :D :D You guys did well yay, of course man i'm your mama hahaha.


at yoshinoya. Dammit man, those two idiots stole my slippers and dragged them OUT of yoshinoya and I had to do some really....obscene and dumb stuff just to get them back -.-

I ACTUALLY HAD A DISCOUNT VOUCHER BUT FORGOT TO USE IT -__-

Had fun with you two anyway, I'll come back to visit the choir really soon, maybe next week okay ^_^ Sorry i was late, btw ): but hey, I miss you guys k! :D



PEIXUAN AND I HAVE DECIDED TO FORM THE "CARING SOCIETY!"

it started with an sms about how I wanted her to bring salmon and rice and food from japan for me (she's going at the end of the year)

px: "I won't mind IF my mom doesn't mind the stinkiness"
me: "I won't mind IF my dad doesn't mind"
px: "I won't mind IF my grandma doesn't mind"
me: "I won't mind IF my grandpa in heaven doesn't mind!"

px: "why do we care so much about what others feel?"
me: "Cause the world needs people like us to care for each other's feelings!
px: "HAHA YAY LETS FORM A CARING SOCIETY!!!!!"




So, if YOU think YOU are KIND and CARING and NICE, do not hesitate to JOIN..

THE CARING SOCIETY!

we will carry out activities like CIP and trips to the old folks' home! With people like PEIXUAN as the VICE P and me as the P, you won't regret joining! :D

You also get to drink MOGU MOGU with us. ain't that nice :D



VP! (not ahs' one la)


VP and P! :D


P and VP! :D:D



...and since we're nice.... :D

HERE'S FREE ENTERTAINMENT FOR ALL!!!!!!










haha okay, no offence to mr Tan. I think the last picture looks really cute haha! :D (SO ARE ALL THE REST!)



SO, IF YOU'RE INTERESTED TO JOIN......MESSAGE ME/PEIXUAN ON MSN OR EMAIL ME OR TELL ME IN REAL LIFE OR SMS

==================================================


k, I went back home to get my books and studied at eastpoint! Which was well, quite productive for some period of time I guess. Afterwhich, I met my mom at TM to look for a schoolbag I wanted....

In the end, I found a design I really liked, but the colour ain't nice. SIGH, i'm picky and indecisive HAHAHA.


[btw, I think my SMS counter is totally BUSTED, baoooo. used more than 100 today, the thing kept going "TEERRR-RINGGG" non-stop while studying. why ah, you guys missed me didn't you! :D hahahaha. I KNEW IT! hahhahaha.




and since i'm tired......


goodnight (you see this everywhere in DUBAI airport)

No comments: